Monday, May 5, 2008

Kenzie turns 14! and Snow in April!

OK, so the every week thing isn't working all that well. I'll make a couple posts to highlight the past few weeks. First, Kenzie turned 14 on April 19th. We had a family celebration on that day:
I should also include this picture, out our back door, from that day. The day was April 19th I should remind you:
Yes, that's snow coming down like gang busters. It had been doing this for a couple days - got a total of 4 inches this time. Didn't stick around too long, just irritated us, cause - For Crying Out Loud - it's April! The next weekend was Kenzie's birthday slumber party (btw - next year is going to be a slumber party free year - I declare it now!) She invited some really cute and fun girls:
As soon as I get the pics up from this past weekend, I'll make another post. They're on Brianna's camera. Later...

2 comments:

Becca said...

so I really want to know who made the cake? Do you still do that? Looks like Kez had some fun! and seriously ditch the the sleep overs!

jeannie said...

Happy Bday Kenz!! You are so grown up now. I can't believe all the snow you guys have been getting this year. WEIRD HUH!