Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Brianna's going to BYU and Happy Valentines Day to ME!

Late on Feb. 12th, Brianna got the official word from BYU that she was accepted. Here are the many faces of a thrilled girl getting ready to spread her wings and FLY!


Here is a slightly annoyed Kenzie, who is realizing her buddy, Brianna, is leaving her in 6 short months.
Kenzie helping me model my pretty Valentine roses from Paul:

Me poised on my throne in front of the computer saying "Hey" to my peeps on Facebook:
Seriously - our home is going to seem strange and lacking when Brianna leaves...

2 comments:

Janae' said...

We feel the same here!! Can you believe our kids are growing up so fast?? So sad :(

Becca said...

That makes me sad! I love her hair cut too. i know you don't always sit so proper at your desk so quit faking and slouch!