Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tyler and Kelly's Wedding Day

So, we dropped my sister off, as I mentioned previously (that was a sad goodbye indeed - the two weeks flew by!). Then Paul and I caught a session at the Portland Temple before we attended Tyler and Kelly's sealing at 4:00. Here are some shots, outside the Temple: Doris, Kara, Amy and Tami

David, James and Sarah Hanna Tyler and Kelly Hesselgesser

Doris and Roland Leavens

Steve, Paul, Kara and Tami

Todd, Tami, Tyler, Kelly, Tara and TJ Hesselgesser

Tyler, Tara and TJ

After the Temple, the adults went on a dinner cruise around Portland. It was a beautiful evening, delicious food and great company. After the cruise, and on the way back to pick up Kenzie at the hotel, I realized I had left my purse on the boat. It was after 10 pm and by this time, the boat was gone and it was too late to get ahold of anyone. We were planning on driving home too. So, we headed home (very stressed I might add). The next morning, we called the boat company, they had found my purse. Paul's parents went to pick it up and put it in the mail immediately. I got it on Monday - WHEW! Catastrophe avoided!!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Her dress was so Pretty!