Thursday, September 10, 2009

Meandering our Way - Part 2 - the Olsens and Susie

We arrived at the Olsen's home late Sunday the 23rd of August. They were so great to let us invade their home with 6 more people, especially only a month after Baby Crew was born! We stayed with the Olsens for 4 nights and the kids got a place to relax and play. Here's Aaron, Baby Crew Olsen and Brianna:
Monday night, the 24th, Susie Briley (my second mom- came over to visit us at Jeannie's) Jeannie lives about halfway between where Susie works and lives. It was so nice to get to visit and see her again. Susie's looking so great with all the weight she's lost - I'm so happy for her!
MY Susie Briley and me. I can't go into all the ways Susie has helped me throughout my life (she came into my life when I was 3 years old). Ask me sometime and I'll count the ways for you. My siblings and I and countless children through now adults owe this woman a debt of gratitude!
Carly and Baby Crew:
Everyone wanted a picture with Baby Crew - Here's Kenzie's:
Hayden and Aaron have known each other since they were born. Bummer that the Olsens moved away when they were 2 - but they acted like they're long lost buddies and had a GREAT time together. Hayden said something like, "Aaron's my oldest best friend." Pretty cute!
Riley and Carly picked up right where they left off! They're now in 7th grade and middle school - WOW! Time has sure flown!
Myself and my friend Jeannie! Sure do miss her and her great family! Glad they're doing well in Utah (who woulda thought, huh?) and thank you so much for opening your home to us and letting us play with you for a bit! Baby Crew is precious!

1 comment:

Becca said...

You uploaded lots and lots of pictures! That must have taken forever!! Looks like lots of fun and I can't wait till next summer:-)