Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Carly's Got a Future in LIGHTS!

OK, I"m going to break this up in to a few posts. Too many pictures, and I don't want you to lose interest before I'm done.

This first one is dedicated to Carly's performance in a modern rendition of "Cinderella" a couple weekends ago. She took a musical theatre class from the same lady she takes piano lessons from. It was the first time she had done anything like this, but I think we may be on to something. She was very good. Sang great and remembered all her lines. She is on the left below, with her best friend, Brie on the right. They played the stepsisters and the little girl in the middle was the stepmother. Not a high-budget production, but very entertaining:

Carly below, singing her solo. She said she was scared, but it didn't show.
Below is Carly trying to make the "slipper" fit:

Carly and Brie - I've always said they were twins separated "before" birth by a loving God.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I wish you had video of Carly singing. Work on that, OK?